COMPULSORY BRIEFING SESSION WILL BE HELD:
A compulsory Briefing: Wednesday, 27 September at 10:00 at Caledon Campus (37 Koalisie Street, Bergsig, Caledon)
(Tenderers who arrive after the designated start time of the briefing session will not be permitted to enter)
COMPULSORY SITE INSPECTION:
Caledon Campus – 37 Koalisie Street, Bergsig, Caledon, Wednesday, 27 September 2023 at 12:00.
The tender documents may be purchased at a non-refundable fee of R500.00 and will be available from Tuesday,19 September 2023 until Thursday 28 September 2023. Please request banking details from firstname.lastname@example.org
- The lowest bid will not necessarily be accepted.
- Proposal Documents must be completed in BLACK INK. Incomplete documentation will not be accepted.
- The mandatory requirements can be viewed in the tender documents.
- This tender will be evaluated in terms of the College Supply Chain Management Policy.
- Responsiveness and bid evaluation criteria will be strictly adhered to.
- Boland TVET College is not bound to accept the highest point scorer, lowest bid, part, or any bid.
- Incomplete, late, faxed or bids via e-mail, telegraph, telephone, and telex will not be accepted.
Electronic Tender Documents
Available from Tuesday, 19 September 2023 until Thursday, 28 September 2023.
Please email proof of payment to email@example.com and Electronic Tender Documents will be released.
Closing Date of Tender
Tender Delivery Address
- Boland TVET College, Head Office, Ground Floor Reception Tender Box – Cnr of Drukkers Avenue and Bird Street, Stellenbosch
- Monday – Thursday 09:00am – 16:00pm (excluding public holidays)
- Friday 09:00am – 13:00pm (excluding public holidays)